Join us for a night of magical, creepy, and mysterious Halloween fun at Liberty Science Center!
On Friday, October 20 we’re throwing our annual Spooky Sleepover. At this Halloween camp in, your family can spend the night at LSC and enjoy spooky activities and experiments.
The cost is $60 per person ($50 for members), which includes open admission to all the general admission exhibits at LSC, an evening snack and light breakfast, a 3D movie, and live science demonstrations.
To register, call 201.253.1310 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. NOTE: This is a family event recommended for kids ages 5 and up.
Our Halloween activities include:
- “The Better to Smell You With, My Dear” – Bones tell us many things about an animal’s life. Measure real animal skulls to determine which species had the best sense of smell.
- “Zombie Foodie” – Braaiiins! Our gruesome gourmet needs some volunteers with healthy, fresh organs to help us learn about anatomy.
- “The Spider Maze” – Make your way through this maze to learn more about six individual spiders and their unique traits. Don’t worry: Our spiders won’t jump or frighten you.
- “Wizard Workshop” – Apprentice witches and wizards will teach potion recipes and other secrets of becoming a magical master.
- “Doom Zoo” – A crazed scientist has left behind some animal experiments gone wrong. The Doom Zoo is a truly creepy Halloween experience, full of frights and spooky sights. WARNING: The LSC Doom Zoo is designed for guests 13 and older. Younger guests will not be permitted.