There’s always something new and exciting happening at Liberty Science Center. Consider our site for photography, taped or live TV shoots, interviews with the public, and major science education policy announcements. LSC can provide a variety of lively, savvy experts to give audience-friendly background information on breaking news for many branches of science.
Members of the Media Only: Mary Meluso, 201.253.1335, 201.978.8294 (cell), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adventures with Clifford The Big Red Dog Opens at LSC May 24 »
- Beyond Rubik’s Cube Exhibition Debuts at Liberty Science Center »
- Liberty Science Center “Genius Gala 3.0″ Honors Dean Kamen, Dr. Sylvia A. Earle, and J. Craig Vent ... »
- Liberty Science Center Debuts Major Rubik’s Cube Exhibit on World Tour »
- Let’s Operate Day on June 28 Invites Guests to Explore
June 24, 2014