We are proud to offer a variety of corporate and foundation opportunities to organizations with shared visions and objectives.
LSC offers an exceptional platform for communicating corporate and foundation values to the public and promoting corporate social responsibility. By supporting the Science Center, organizations such as yours help inspire a passion for lifelong learning in the next generation. You can achieve specific marketing or philanthropic goals while helping achieve our mission to inspire the next generation of scientists and engineers and excite learners of all ages about the power, promise, and pure fun of science and technology.
Liberty Science Center offers a unique menu of options to meet the diverse needs of philanthropic and marketing partners. With opportunities for brand visibility, on-site activation, and hospitality for your employees and clients, the Science Center’s corporate and foundation opportunities deliver!
• Support will enable us to reimagine our programming initiatives to become even more relevant, engaging and impactful to students and teachers in the NJ/NY region.
• We offer brand activation perks like social media, employee engagement, giveaways or product sampling.
• We are the most visited Science Center in the tri-state area.
• In partnership with the state of New Jersey, LSC is dedicated to providing STEM programs to students, teachers and their families from the at-risk communities.
• Nearly 750,000 total guests visit LSC annually, including 280,000+ students and teachers.
• Nearly 14,000 Family Memberships
• The Jennifer Chalsty Planetarium and LSC Giant Dome Theater is the largest planetarium in the Western Hemisphere
• 24+ million vehicles travel on the NJ Turnpike extension past LSC to/from Manhattan each year
• 5.4 million people visit the surrounding Liberty State Park each year
• 4.14 million impressions per year on LSC website
• 138,643 Facebook likes
• 11,936 Twitter followers
• 34,445 Instagram followers
The Science Center provides unique opportunities to support and create brand awareness and reach diverse communities through a wide range of STEM education programs, special events, exceptional exhibitions, featured experiences, and themed programming.
Permanent and Featured Exhibitions
• Bees to Bots
• Dino Dig
• Wild About Animals
• I Explore
• Our Hudson Home
• Featured Exhibitions: DC Super Heroes, Beyond Rubik’s Cube, Wild Kratts: Creature Power!, Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood, and Paw Patrol
LSC Signature Events and Special Programming
• 12 Days of Science
• Chem Expo
• Community Evenings
• Day of Drones
• Dental Health Day
• Dino Dig Weekends
• Engineers Day
• Extreme LSC
• Fall Fest
• Genius Gala
• Genius of NJ
• LSC After Dark
• Member Nights
• Rare Disease Day
• Special Needs Day
STEM Education Programs
• Early Childhood Learning
• Live From Surgery
• Partners in Science
• Teacher Professional Development
• Traveling Science Program
• Many more…
Liberty Science Center accepts in-kind donations for our education programs and signature events such as the Genius Gala, Member Nights, 12 Days of Science, and more.