ASTC Travel Passport Program
Liberty Science Center participates in the ASTC Travel Passport Program, and LSC members are eligible for benefits such as free general admission when you travel to participating organizations outside of your local area. Exclusions apply (see below) and benefits vary.
Please note: Given local responses to the COVID-19 pandemic, many participating museums are altering their operations or are fully closed to the public. Please check each institution’s website or call them for more information about the status of their operations.
Before you travel:
- Check for exclusions. Make sure the participating institution you are visiting is not located within 90 miles of either your home residence or Liberty Science Center. This distance is measured as a linear radius, not driving distance.
- Review the family admittance policy of the venue that you intend to visit (denoted by “F” in the participant list). Call before you visit to confirm your Passport Program benefits.
- Pack your ID (or other proof of residence). Admissions staff reserve the right to request proof of residence for benefits to apply. Passport Program venues requesting proof of residence are marked by (✓IDs).
- Pack your membership card. Passport Program venues are not required to grant benefits to visitors who forget their cards. There is no universal database with all Passport visitors’ member data for admission staff to reference. Some venues will allow you to call Liberty Science Center to confirm your membership, but they are under no obligation to do so. Lost your card? Contact Liberty Science Center (firstname.lastname@example.org or 201.253.1439).
- Still have questions? Read the Frequently Asked Questions.