Become a Member
Joining Liberty Science Center as a member is a terrific deal. For what you would pay to visit LSC twice, you could have a full year of free admission plus discounted prices on films, laser shows, Science Camp, special programming—just about everything that happens at the Science Center!
Here are some of the many benefits of LSC membership you enjoy when you join:
- Unlimited free Science Center
admission and dedicated entry to Liberty Science Center for one year
from date of purchase
- Free single-use
experience passes* (Exchange each pass for a ticket to a 3D film or daytime laser show. Your choice!)
- Special pricing on
premium exhibitions and additional
tickets to 3D films and daytime laser shows.
- Exclusive Member Nights to enjoy the exhibits and enhanced programming
including specially priced theater tickets
- Exclusive Member Mornings the
second full weekend of every month
- 10% discount at Cafe Skylines, the gift store, and on birthday parties at LSC
- Special member pricing for Science Camp, LSC After Dark, Camp Ins, and more
- Member Preferred Dining Guide with discounts at participating restaurants when you show your LSC membership card
- Free-visit dates with The Intrepid, Newark Museum, Brooklyn Children's Museum, New York Hall of Science, Garden State Discovery Museum, and Hudson River Museum
- Free admission to more than 340 other science and technology centers worldwide through the ASTC Travel Passport Program
- Monthly member e-newsletter
- Tax benefits
- So much more!
Have questions? Contact us at 201.253.1439 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did you buy regularly priced tickets on your most recent visit? Get credit for the exhibition portion of your ticket when you buy a membership within two weeks of your visit.**
For all of the rules, common questions, and other LSC Membership details, get the Full Membership Guide here.
*Free passes equal to the number of people in your membership level can be used for 3D theaters or daytime laser shows. Not to be combined with any other offer. Passes can be redeemed at the Box Office only on the day of your visit (subject to availability), during normal operating hours. Passes must be exchanged for a ticket. Please note that passes cannot be redeemed for special run or feature-length films. Some usage restrictions apply.
**Credit is given for tickets used by people who will be covered by the membership. Credit is based on what you paid towards general admission tickets and excludes film, laser, and premium exhibition fees.